- Arrive at the airport at least 2 hours prior to departure to have sufficient time for boarding procedures.
- Make sure you have all the necessary documents with you: passport with a visa for your country of destination, plane ticket and boarding pass completely filled out.
- Excess baggage is subject to space availability and the airline may apply excess baggage charges.
What safety measures should I take with my luggage?
- Do not pack metal objects, lighters, razors for shaving or other similar items in your carry-on luggage, as they could cause a delay during the airport security screening process.
- Label your luggage with your name, address and telephone number on external luggage tags as well as inside.
- Do not accept packages from strangers or carry other people's luggage.
- Always keep your luggage in sight and never abandon it.
What items are prohibited in baggage?
- Firearms and ammunition
- Poison, including insecticides and herbicides
- Corrosive products such as acid, bleach or solvents
- Flammable items such as fuels, paint, matches and flammable or non-flammable gases like butane, oxygen or propane, including diving tanks
- Fireworks, explosives and flares
- Oxidizing materials such as chloride salt and peroxides
- Radioactive material
- Purses, briefcases or any luggage with a built-in alarm system.
- Virus or live bacteria
- Other dangerous articles such as magnetized, unpleasant or irritating materials
- Limited quantities of medicines and toiletries, such as sprays, perfumes and medicines containing alcohol, can be transported.